Sunday, October 19, 2008

Your Investment

I have been getting a lot of interest lately, so to make this easier on everyone, I am posting my prices online so you can get an idea of what to expect when booking a session with me. The cost of the photo shoot is $100. However, during the months of October, November and December, if you bring another family/high school senior/couple for a back to back shoot with you, the cost of the shoot will go down to $75.  Below I have put my price list to help you plan ahead. After a photo session, you will receive a custom Pictage website with all of your images (approximately 35 images; this can always vary depending on the type of shoot) from which you place your order. During the first month you will have the opportunity to receive buy 1 get 1 free! Plan ahead and invest in the perfect Christmas gift for your loved ones this year. 



No comments: